Friday, December 20, 2013

Creative Christmas Card Displays

 
Justin and I have been married for almost 2 years now and we are officially starting to receive Christmas card from family and friends, I have been wanting to display the cards in the house, while it's a little later this year I have found some of my favorites from the blog world that will give me some inspiration for next year.

The first one is by far the most simple and I could easily put this together with things I already own since I have a frame already not being used. At the end of this Christmas season I may have enough cards to fill  this up!

 
This bird cage card display is super cute, and I have seen this at places like TJ Maxx, Urban Outfitters, and Anthropology for a pretty inexpensive price, all you need is super clothespins and your good to go!
 
 
This DIY ribbon card display is also really simple as long as you have some ribbon and a door your good to go. Just got ahead and grab some festive Christmas ribbon and tape it to the top and bottom of your door, and then use tape to adhere your cards to the ribbon.
 
 
The last two are also really fun, the first one was found on the Martha Stewart site, all you need is a wooden reef circle which can be found at the dollar store, clothespins, ribbon and of course your Christmas cards, you want you can totally skip the wooden circle and just hot glue a bunch of clothes pins into a circle and then use the clothespins as the card holders still.
 

This one I just had to include there is so much Christmas cheer on one bulletin board!

 
Do you have a Christmas Card Display I should check out? If so please send me over I would love to see them!
 
 
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs