Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Life Update with Instagram Photos

You may have noticed my posts have been very sparse, honestly I don't even remember the last time I wrote a posts, I had so many that were scheduled and they finally ran up, and lately I have just been so busy with. School, animals my husband, and work, that their has been no time to even blog about things when I really wanted to!

I so wanted to do a Halloween house tour, I have Friday the day after Halloween off, so maybe before I pack everything away I will snap some pictures to share!

With the Holidays coming up and working in the retail environment, I actually work in the administrative office of a retail store so my area does all the holiday hiring and training, ordering and much more, so during the busy months naturally I get more hours, so that has been crazy, and exciting at the same time, I always love when the holidays come around as crazy and busy as they can be.

I'm going back to school in January to get my Bachelors degree, so getting everything together for that has been crazy as well, I'm hoping it will only take me two years and I will be done!

Also my new puppy, well she is 6 months now just got spayed and had her hernia taken care of, so she is a cone for 2 weeks and not doing good at all, she hates it. 

Anyways enough about all that, I was doing quite a bit of Halloween posts and then they sort of stopped, but I was still doing Halloween stuff, but just posting pictures on Instagram, so here are the photos I posted in October, follow me over there to keep up with me if I'm not posting on here!

Sasha got her first hair cut this month, and they put the most adorable candy corn bow in her hair, of course every time I went for a picture it was upside down. Also Sasha got surgery, this was the first night laying on the couch with a blanket and her cone, not a happy Sasha! She only has 9 more days to go with it on.
We went to the Pumpkin Patch, Carved Pumpkins, made pumpkin seeds, enjoyed fall candle scents, and made lots of yummy desserts!
I also found the perfect white bedding on clearance at Walmart for only $30. I didn't go in there looking for this and of course I went through the home isles and saw this, then saw the price tag and it went in my bag, then I also saw the cute little white pillows that were matching to the set on clearance for only $5 each! I love it so much!

Hopefully I will be back soon, I have some organizing projects, and thanksgiving crafts to come, and Christmas is coming up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs