Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Getting on A blog schedule!

So since I started this blog in late July (whoa 2 months of just flown by I feel like I just started this), I first began doing posts just about everyday, and then I just started posting every other day, and that was just getting to much and I feel like my posts were not as high quality as they could be! Since my blog is growing everyday I want to make sure I am putting out quality posts and don't have to post every day. While there may be some days I will post back to back, but I think I came out with a good schedule.

I'm going to start posting Sundays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, while that's still every other day I have some time in between Thursday and Sunday for a break to just reply to emails, visit my favorite blogs, find new blogs and enjoy life!

I mostly work on projects around the house when I 2 days off a week, so usually when that comes a few times a month I do a lot of projects in those 2 days, and then throughout out the week I edit the pictures and create the posts and get them scheduled to post! I'm still planning on doing that and I have many fun posts to come.

Please let me know if you have any requests for organization, crafts etc... that you would like me to post about, I'm always looking for what you all want to see on the blog since your the readers. It seems most of my popular posts are my organization projects!

I'm always looking for ways to improve if you have any feedback or suggestions please feel free to leave me a comment, or send me an email!

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. It's a great idea to scheduling for your blog . Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been having a hard time scheduling my posts too! I want to write quality blog that people will enjoy while at the same time not letting my work suffer! Thanks!

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs