Saturday, August 10, 2013

What Makes Me Happy x10

I decided for one of my weekend posts I would do a 10 things that make me happy, I believe this post went around during the blog every day in May, however I did not have my blog then, so I thought it would be a nice change and you all can get to know me!

Family: Family is always there for you no matter what, they know how to pick you up when your feeling down, they are supportive no matter what and always have your best interests at heart!


Justin: Justin is my everything, I seriously got lucky with him, I couldn't imagine my life with anyone else, we met our junior year in high school, and almost 7 years later we are still together and now married and I would not change it for anything!


My Animals: I have 5, yes 5! We have three cats, and 2 dogs. Our 3 cats were actually all found outside at various places we have lived, we found them alone as babies and decided to take them in, so for cats we have Simba, Rocky and Midnight. We also have 2 dogs, Spot is a 4 year old Jack Russel who was hit by a  car and the couple who had him brought him to the vet because they couldn't afford his medical bills so we adopted him. Then our newest edition is Sasha she is a 3 month old Shih-tzu. I have been wanting a smaller dog for some time now, and my husband found her through Craigslist and we took her in!


Reading: One of my favorite things to do when I have some down time is to just curl up in bed with an amazing book and just read until I fall asleep, I really wanted to read more this year, and I picked up a ton of books from goodwill and have been reading a ton!


Having a job I love: To just have job in general makes me very happy with the economy still, but to have a job I actually enjoy going to makes it all the better!

Blogging: Seriously I   blogging! I know I have only had this blog like 2 weeks now, but I have had quite a few blogs in the past and just never kept up on them, then I would start a new one, and now I started this one and have fallen in love, and just want to keep posting everyday! I also love reading blogs and getting so much inspiration! 

Shopping: Seriously how does shopping not make you happy?!?! A little retail therapy never hurt anyone!

Crafting/ Organizing: When I am crafting or doing an organizing project i'm in my element and that makes me very happy!

The Beach: I love Summer, especially where I live in Northern California we have access to many lakes and beaches so just being able to go whenever makes it all the better, I love sticking my feet in the sand and laying out in the sun reading a good book!

Photography: I love taking pictures, I always have my camera on me, and while I am not that great at it, I'm getting better and hoping to take some photography classes to better help with pictures on the blog!


There you have it ten things that make me happy, of course there are many more but these are my top ten, what makes you happy let me know in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs