Thursday, August 8, 2013

Organized Kitchen Sink

This is such a simple organization project that takes little to no time, but it's one of those that are missed many times and makes a huge difference. We work in our kitchen, so why not make every area of it pretty?!
Unfortunately in my apartment we were not blessed with a dishwasher so we wash dishes by hand, so you can imagine after a big dinner night how this area must look, it's not pretty, there are some things I like to do to keep the sink accessories organized though, so that's what I will be showing you!

The first thing I did was take an older basket I was no longer using and was going to throw out, I put this on the counter top and then put all the sink accessories in this. I.E dish soap, sponges, scrubbers, and the water drainers, and some rags! I like this because it keeps everything organized and together and not just strewn all over the sink area and counter tops!

We also opted for a white strainer for when the dishes are drying, we use to have a black one and it just made the kitchen dark as soon as we added this white one there it instantly brightened the space up and just made it a little more pretty! I also took a fake plant I bought at Ikea awhile back and put that there for a little decoration and happiness!


So even though this was a simple organization post I thought it would be helpful to give you some ideas on how to make your sink area just a little bit more pretty!

This post is linking up with one or more of the following Link Parties

6 comments:

  1. I just love anything organization! Love the idea of having everything right there when you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for the movers to arrive this morning to my new house in Texas. Care to help me get organized? You seem to have the touch!!

    Big Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS ~ I am your newest follower. Stop by for a visit when you have a chance and you can watch me fix up this new house.

    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for much for following, your house looks amazing by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Thanks for linking up to my Pin Me Party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop :) This is the week's fave post!

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs