Monday, August 19, 2013

My Favorite Free Fonts

If you haven't noticed I love playing around with fonts, whether it be changing my header, or adding cute fonts to my pictures for different projects I'm doing. There are so many out there that they can be hard to find, or you may see a font somewhere that you love and have no idea what the font is called. So if you see any fonts on my blog that you would love to know the name of please feel free to ask and I will let you know!

The point of today's blog post is to share with you some of my favorite fonts, which include the main few I use on my blog currently, I will also have links below where you can download each font!



Do you have any favorite fonts? Leave your favorites in the comments below I would love to check them out, I will be featuring a part 2 soon!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs