Sunday, August 11, 2013

Laundry Room Inspiration

My Laundry Room is in serious need of a makeover, sadly we are currently renting an apartment(we are working on buying a home, which takes time and lots of saving, hopefully within a year we will have a house), so we can't change anything or take out anything so we have to work with what we have.

It's actually a decent space, and it has lots of shelving although not that best set up but I don't think I'm using the space to the best of it ability. Below are 2 shots of the laundry room, BEWARE this is my most unorganized and cluttered throw everything in here room!

I have been on Pinterest looking at oodles of laundry rooms for some inspiration for a future laundry when we do get a house, but also some inspiration for our laundry room right now, here are some amazing laundry rooms I found for small spaces.


Let me know if you all have any tips for me with the space I have to work with, I rent so I can't make any drastic changes! In about a week or so I will make an update post and let you all know where I am on my laundry room update!

If you have a laundry space I should check out, link it below and I would love to check it out, I have been obsessed with looking at Laundry Rooms.

This post is linked up with one or more of the following Link Parties

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Stopping by from the Creative Bloggers Party

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, those inspirational rooms are so beautiful!! I NEED to update my laundry room. Don't forget to link up to The DIY'ers! http://homecomingmn.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-diyers-and-weekend.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping in from Sugar and Dots What I Whipped up Wednesday!

    I LOVE the first two laundry rooms! I have something similar to the last room too with the baskets for each family member, and I must say it's been a lifesaver. Please make sure you post pics of the update!! And I hope that you will be able to achieve your goal of becoming a homeowner!!

    I'm now following you!!

    Kate @ Uniquely Undone

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome!!! We would love it if you would link up at our linky party:
    http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/two-girls-and-a-party-link-up-29/
    Live every Wednesday to Sunday.
    Hosted by:
    http://www.lifewiththecrustcutoff.com/ Parrish @ Life with the Crust Cut Off
    http://thissillygirlslife.com/ Dana @ This Silly Girl’s Life
    We hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ome gorgeous inspiration here... love all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, you could do a lot with your current laundry room without too much difficulty. E.g. tape lace trim on the front of your shelves and place your goodies into same-size wicker baskets, hang up some art in a pretty white frame, and print out some same-size pretty labels from Pinterest over some spray painted bottles & jars. You can do it in a morning... ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. you could also transfer one of the shelves on the opposite wall from the washer/dryer to a 'counter'. Depending on your dimensions, you could just get a piece of plywood cut to size and paint it. This will give you a good space for folding/etc. I also agree w/above posts about adding same sized baskets/etc for a more conformed/organized look. Good luck! Woud like to see your after pics. :)

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs