Tuesday, August 6, 2013

July Ipsy Bag


Stepping outside of organizing and decor for just a second, let talk about beauty, makeup, and girly stuff!

Ipsy is one of my favorite monthly beauty subscription services, it's only $10 a month and you get 4-5 deluxe beauty samples every month delivered to your door! I have tried a few others like Birch Box and I was a fan of them for a few months but their boxes got old, same samples and they had awful sample sizes! Anyways not trying to bash but I switched to Ipsy I have been with them for over a year now! You get at least one full size product every month sometimes two, an the sample sizes are actually decent and they work with amazing brands!

This month I received 5 items, the first was a sample of the Big Sexy Hair Weather Proof spray which is perfect for the summer because it helps with humidity!

The next item I received is a sample of the BH Cosmetics California Palette, it comes with 3 colors Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu. I've never tried BH Cosmetics, but from the swatches you can see the pigmentation came out pretty great, so I'm excited to try these out on the eyes.

 
Next product I received was the Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush. I'm not big on lip products beside chap sticks and tinted moisturizes so when I wore this I applied a chap stick underneath to make it for of a tinted lip balm and to lighten up the color and I love it!


I then received a sample size of the Benefit Benetint, which I'm sure many of you have heard of since its a best-selling from Benefit Cosmetics. I personally have actually never tried it so I was so excited to receive this is my bag. I have used it and it gives such a nice rosy glow to the cheeks that last all day! The swatch I gave on my hand below lasted on my hand for about a day and a half, so that shows the saying power of this product!

Finally I received the Coola Mineral Face 20 SPF Tinted moisturizer, whew what a mouth full, When I first got this product I thought it was just a sunscreen which is great, but when I found it was a tinted moisturizer I lost it, seriously I love this! I hate using thick foundations in the summer, so this was perfect and something new that I have never tried, I will definitely  be repurchasing this!


Are you a subscriber of IPSY? If not you should check it out with this link.

This post is linked up with one or more of the following Link Parties

0 comments:

Post a Comment

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs