Friday, August 2, 2013

Display Your Scrapbook Pages


I have enjoyed scrap booking for as long as I can remember but recently I was not in the mood to work on my pages anymore, I think it was because I work so hard on these pages and then they just get put away into a book and never get seen again. 

One day I was at Michael's just looking around at the home decor and I decided to go down the scrapbook isles just to see what they had in stock and I came across this Scrapbook Page Holder. I knew it would be the perfect solution to display my scrapbook pages. I believe it was $19.99, and then I had a 25% off coupon so it was a great deal! Now everyday if I can just flip through the pages and put one on display for that day! It was also nice because this stand came with plastic sleeves. I don't remember how many pages it said it can hold but currently I have 17 pages on with tons of room too add more!


Seriously I love this scrapbook page display it has put me in a mood to make some more pages so I can look at them and have them on display in my home!

This post is linking up with one or more of the following Link Parties

5 comments:

  1. These are really cute :) nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked your blog out and followed you with Blog Lovin!

      Delete
  2. Looks like they have 2 different sizes. I am definitely going to check this out.
    Thanks for sharing.
    *Smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea! Mine are all tucked away in books :)

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs