Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August Ipsy Bag

This is my second Ipsy Bag post since I started my blog, seriously this is my favorite beauty subscription service and this month I was beyond excited when I my bag, first off the bag was adorable and there was awesome samples this month, check out what I got below. If your interested you can join here! It's $10 a month and you get  4-5 deluxe beauty samples every month!

 

The first item you will see is the Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub, this is a brand I have been wanting to try for some time but it can be quite expensive, so I was happy to see this in my bag and a good size product as well. I have heard great things about this, it comes out a purple color, it smells pretty good and makes your skin feel very soft!

 

The next product was the Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream! I love BB Cream my favorite is the Maybelline BB Cream I have used it daily this Summer! It is said to match your skin tone which I felt did, but when I rubbed it in it gave absolutely no coverage and with my skin I feel like I did a little coverage!
 
I love getting sample mascaras, just because they go bad after 3 months and these I know I will go through, and with this service I hardly buy mascaras anymore because I usually get one in my bag every other month! This is the Pixie Lash Booster Mascara, and I thought it actually made my lashes fairly long and there was no clumping I thought it did a pretty good job!
 
This next product I wasn't really all that excited about just because I currently don't do this step in my everyday makeup routine, but maybe now that I have the product I may start! This is the Chella Dazzling Dark Brown Eye Brown Pencil, I have not used this yet but it looks like the pigmentation will be great!
 
Lastly I got The Noya Lip Balm in Cherry, This is an all natural lip balm that moisturizes and smooths! As soon as I opened this I could smell the Cherry scent and usually in products I don't really like cherry smell but when its a natural cherry smell I love it, I instantly put this on my lips and fell in love, it's so smooth!

Let me know if you subscribe, or if you already are! I love this because I get to try new products, and new brands I may never otherwise know about along with brands I have heard or!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I've been wanting to try Michael Todd as well! I like how they introduce new brands to people.


    http://punkyandbubblesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to join Ipsy for awhile, but never knew 'exactly' what would be in the bag. Thanks for this post. I'll be joining now!

    ~L

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ipsy! :) I don't know if I'll use the eye brow pencil, either. I feel like people can definitely tell when I've filled in my brows. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think I can join! jeez :(

    Ayesha
    http://definingayesha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved my Ipsy bag this far also! I got the chap stick in vanilla and love it. But seeing cherry I might have to order it.

    ReplyDelete

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs